Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween & Goodbye for now...

I was going to wait to post about our Halloween, but I'll be traveling all day so I thought it would be best to get this over with.
Ali and I went to Teagen's school today for her Halloween parade and party. Then afterward we came home and Ali made creepy food like some finger nail hot dog thing. Then we went trick-o-treating with the kids and then off to Jodi's house for pop (that's Wisconsin for soda) and conversation. I'll miss them so much. :( Makes me sad that I'll be leaving here after calling this place home for the past 2 months. I know I'll be back soon.

To Graysen: Even though you make a rukus, I couldn't think of a more perfect little boy. I'll always be your Gina :)
To Teagen: My darling Teagen (in my British voice), everything about you makes me smile. You bring beauty to everything. I'll miss seeing you grow up for the next few months. Your a beautiful little lady and anybody would be lucky to have you as a friend.
To Kris: I wouldn't know what I would have done without your help and guidance. Conner Rocks!... No matter where we are you will always be my brother and I will always appreciate what you've done for me. I love you.  
To Ali: You have shown me a side of sisterhood I never knew I would have. You're a true friend and I am honored to be your sister. You humble me and I love you for that.
















1 comment:

Kris Becker said...

To my wonderful sister. I am so appreciative of the growth our relationship over the past two months. I truely miss you and am so glad that I could do something to help you. I am sure things would have worked out wonderfully for you regardless, but to spend such a wonderful time with you meant so much to me (Even on that night where you spit and threw water on me). You are such a wonderful person....I Love You!