Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm Thankful

This years Thanksgiving was different. Instead of being home in Florida, I was home in South Carolina. My father, (bro) Matt, (bro) Jarvis, (niece) Aniyah, and (sista friend) JJ all drove up to spend the holiday w/ me and the rest of my family. It was a bit exhausting yet fun. The food of course was freaken amazing. Matt and I helped prep the food and my dad cooked it all. There were 2 turkeys, of course someone had to have a deep fried turkey. Gumbo, dressing (which is stuffing), collared greens, mac & cheese, gravy, and more stuff I can't even think of because all I want to tell you about is the massive amount of sweet potato pies I mad. I think in total their were 10+ or something. They were sooooooo gooood.... Let's just say by the next day there was only 1 pie left.

I was glad to have all my extended family there. Though I do wish Keinrick, mom, Jalesa (sis), Chanda(sis), L.j. (bro), Kris (bro), & Ali (sis), Moe (bff sis) was there too. But my sister, Jalesa, apparently threw down on some food in the kitchen she made like 10 different items to carry over her boyfriends house where her and my mother spent Thanksgiving.


I'm thankful for my family's health, in less then a month there were 3 operations on 3 relatives and then 1 relative rushed to the hospital.
I'm thankful for my love Keinrick & my baby Rockie, for waiting for me as I traveled and loving me, and proposing to me, and loving me even more.
I'm thankful to my parents, who in every way imaginable has supported me, spoiled me, and given everything that they never had to me.
I'm thankful for my brothers Kris, L.j., Matt, & Jarvis for sticking up for me when I needed to be stuck up for.
I'm thankful to my sisters, Jalesa, Chanda, Ali, & Moe for giving me the best advice ever and supporting me when I was not so happy.
&
I'm thankful for waking up everyday, & for having the courage to follow my dreams.

No comments: