Wednesday, January 4, 2012

10 more lbs

I haven't posted much about my dieting and weight lose, mainly because I was feeling like I suck! We'll now everything else sucks because I'm awesome! 
I've been walking everywhere. I wear my running shoes like they are my flip flops. Last night I had to semi jog all the way to the post office, and I loved it. I walk to and from work, mainly because it's right down the street about 30 minute walk 20 if I'm fast walking. I walk to the store, everywhere!!

Plus I've been eating less of everything too. The moment I start feeling full I stop eating. Plus all I drink is water, on occasion I might drink a soda or juice, but that's like once a month thing. I stopped doing the HCG diet because it was making my hair fall out, like in huge bundles.

I made goals for myself and I want to stick to them. One of them was to get back to 130-135lbs again, but being more toned. I have 10 more pounds to go!!!!!

2004
Mid 130's lbs
High School


2005-2006
I started to get some curves.
 
160 lbs
April 2011
July 4, 2011
167 1bls

3 days ago
143 lbs






No comments: