Monday, October 17, 2011

Announcments & Invites

Since I'm a bride on a budget I might just design my wedding announcements and invites on my own, but if I don't I might just go with these design & print shops that I adore. I'm such a control freak when it comes to designing and I am always changing my mind. I just have to keep in my mind to keep the ideas simple, effortlessly romantic, and one of a kind.


Mama Sauce is a letterpress design & printing company based out Orland, FL. I've read their blog on and off for the past 3 years. I found out about them by coming across a little (not so little) blog called Rifle Design.



Rifle Design is a husband and wife shop where wife, Anna, hand draws the best designs ever. They are located in Winter Park, FL. This is great because if we decide to get married in Florida then it will be great to have all these local vendors.


Printable Press  is based out of New York. It's a husband and wife team. Love that! They have such beautiful work. The designs are simple and classy. This one might not be my top, but it's a contender.


No comments: