Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mes Amours de Novembre

This is my first sponsor post ever!
I love to blog about my life and me, me, me. But on the other side of me, I love to read about other peoples life obsessions. I would never blog about something I didn't care for, let alone sponsor a blog I do not read. But these two very lovely ladies are on my daily blog roll as must reads and happen to be my sponsors for November. 
 
 rencontrez mes amours!


Danielle & Will from Danfredo Rivera
A salsa dancing, reacently married couple, living their lives in the NYC.
 

I Fight for the Phoque follows Audrey's day to day 
stuggle (in France) on the hunt for language
comprehension, employment, new friends, good sex, good food,
and with a little luck, a bit of wisdom.

1 comment:

Audrey Sayle said...

thank yoooouuuuuuuuu <3 <3