Friday, December 16, 2011

Engagment Photo Funds

Raise Money Online with GoFundMe.com




I haven't posted lately about any wedding plans. I've been so in slump about trying to find a job. (Fingers crossed: hopefully I hear something today). Yesterday, I seriously contemplated about putting up a donation collection for my engagement photos. Til I stopped contemplating and just did it. I felt that it would make me look cheap, broke, and desperate. But hey who said those were bad traits. I always give when I have and I was hoping my readers, friends, and strangers could help us out. My shop is doing well, but not well enough to get us to our goal.

All you have to do is go to HERE and donate whatever you can, $1, $2, $5...etc... Our goal is $800. 
In return I'm offering the following discounts and packages. 
  • $15 - 175x200 banner advertisement on my blog for 5 months / monthly sponsor highlight
$10 - 150x150 banner advertisement on my blog for 4 months / monthly sponsor highlight
  • $5 -175x80 banner advertisement on my blog for 4 months / monthly sponsor highlight
I really appreciate anything you give. Thank you, Happy Holidays, & Be blessed. 



No comments: