Thursday, December 15, 2011

Free Sponsor spots


My birthday is in January and I would like to offer my blog readers a chance to advertise and guest post on my blog for free. Think of it as a birthday gift to me. Only four spots at a first come first serve.

  If you have a blog we can swap buttons, if not and you would like to advertise here on my fancy smancy blog I offer 3 size spaces for very very low prices. 

All sponsor buttons will be displayed > > > > over there under Mes Amours 


: monthly sponsor highlight here on my blog
: host giveaway
       : monthly sponsor highlight here on my blog
       : monthly sponsor highlight on my online networks
       : host giveaway

: monthly sponsor highlight here on my blog
: monthly sponsor highlight on my online networks
: host giveaway

No comments: