Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fist Pump

This weekend Keinrick and I are taking Christmas photos. Yayy!! It'll be our first time taking photos, well besides the phone pics we take of ourselves. So, Ill be off picking out a new dress for me and a fancy top for him today. I'm thinking navy blue or soft creamish pink. Then I have to go off to another job interview, but between you and me I think I already landed myself a job from Monday's interview :). Besides that I have so many orders to fill and not to mention my besties birthday is in 6 days and I need to get prepared to make her delicious gorgeous bday cake. Then, not to mention the Iron Man cupcakes & cupcake toppers I will be doing for a family friend for this weekend.

I know I ask God to keep me busy and he definitely delivered on my request. 

I thought I'd leave you with this hilarious video of my brothers dancing in the backseat on our drive back to Florida from South Carolina.

No comments: